Top Eleven v1.2.1
Requirements: Android 2.2+
Overview: Top Eleven – Be a Football Manager. Over 3,400,000 active players every month.
The most popular sports game on Facebook is now available on Android! Be a part of a growing community of more than 3,400,000 monthly active players worldwide!
Create your own virtual Football (Soccer) Club and play against friends and other players in Leagues, Cups, Champions Leagues or Friendly matches. Manage the team and play the game, whether you and your friends play it on Android, iPhone, Facebook or TopEleven.com.
Key features include:
- Training your players individually and boost your squad's performance.
- Managing your team’s squad and finances.
- Buying and selling players in an exciting live bidding system.
- Preparing your squad for matches. Setting up formations, coaching and mentally preparing players and building up specific football skills to improve player’s performances.
- Watching live your matches, making substitutions and giving special orders during the match.
- Tracking your friends’ teams and even arranging friendly matches with them.
- Choosing between several sponsorship deals which could help you acquire financial goods and tokens.
- Receiving news concerning your squad, sponsorships and friends.
More features are coming soon! In the next updates you will be able to train your players, improve your stadium’s facilities and customize your club’s information. All of this, and much more is currently available on TopEleven.com and Facebook.com/TopEleven.
We would ask for the game to:
- Have full Internet access to connect to our servers
- Modify/delete SD card contents to cache images on your SD card. This speeds up the game and saves your money as images are not always being downloaded.
- Send and receive SMS so you could buy tokens in the game. This is only used if you choose to buy tokens.
- Read phone state and identity to get phone identity when making the payments. This is also used only if you choose to buy tokens
- Give us the permission to Control Vibrating so the phone could vibrate for goals, auctions etc. Vibrations can be turned off in game settings.
- Email permission (Facebook) as contact information.