لعبة بطاقة القطار Ticket to Ride Pocket V1.1 للايفون
Ticket to Ride Pocket
Download the @FreeAppADay Store App and wish for more top rated paid apps like Ticket to Ride Pocket to become FREE for a day!
*** Apple Game of the Week (iPhone) in Europe, November 17-23, 2011- #1 in Board Games, #1 in Strategy Games in 32 countries, including UK, France, Germany, Canada and USA!
PUT THE BEST-SELLING TICKET TO RIDE BOARD GAME IN YOUR POCKET!
A UNIQUELY FUN TRAIN ADVENTURE THAT TAKES A MINUTE TO LEARN BUT A LIFETIME TO MASTER!
OVER 2 MILLION PLAYERS HAVE ALREADY HOPPED ON BOARD!
Cult of Mac: "Like its bigger iPad-dwelling brother, the iPhone version is very well designed and produced... It’s set to take the mobile gaming world by storm again."
Epinions.com: "It’s the most enjoyable game I've played all year. Call it heresy but Angry Birds just didn't do it for me like placing colored trains across a map of the United States. "
Gamezebo: "An excellent portable adaptation of one of the best board games of the last 10 years (and) a great point of entry for gamers not familiar with the series."
iOS Board Games: "Should be in every iOS board gamer's digital collection."
TapCentral: "A phenomenal game at a phenomenal price."
** What is it?
A digital adaptation of the best-selling Ticket to Ride board game, designed from the ground up specifically for the iPhone and iPod Touch.
** What’s in it?
• A SOLO and PASS-and-PLAY version of the US map that made the original Ticket to Ride board game so compelling and popular (2 million copies and counting...).
• LOCAL play support over a same Wi-Fi or Bluetooth network, making it perfect for a game-on-the-go between friends.
• A new MULTI mode for playing asynchronously with one or more online friends, using Game Center under iOS 5. You can even play multiple games simultaneously.
• 20 uniquely fun Game Achievements you can win while playing SOLO!
• Distinct leader boards showing your highest scores in 2-3 and 4-5 player modes and on Game Center.
• Four distinct AI personalities to compete against.
• A new under 2 minute Tutorial video, custom-shot for the iPhone & iPod Touch.
** What did we keep out?
• Real-time Online Play & other maps (Europe, Switzerland, 1910) offered in Ticket to Ride for iPad.
** What else?
We care deeply about your ideas, comments and suggestions. Please feel free to contact us on our forums at www.daysofwonder.com
What's new in Version 1.1
** What's New
• New "Multi" Online Play Experience: Game Center-based asynchronous play (iOS 5 only)
a. Play online with your friends or let the system auto-match you with opponents.
b. Play multiple games at once; quickly cycle through the ones in which it's your turn.
c. Be notified when it's your turn to play ("It's Your Turn"), even if you left the game.
d. Review your completed games in details.
• Improved Local Play Experience:
a. The game does not go into sleep anymore while playing.
b. Game is automatically put on hold when a player leaves the app or a connection error occurs. Every instances of the app then try to reconnect with each others.
c. Game Creator can now add some bots to a Local game: Simply click on an empty slot to toggle through the different Bots before game start.
d. An opponent who joined the game can be kicked out by its creator: click on the corresponding player slot to kick him out.
• New Ticket Gauge shows the number of tickets left in the drawing pile.
• Total number of tickets in hand is now shown next to the number of tickets left to do.
• New Game Center Leaderboard for number of Solo games played.
** Bug Fixes
• More explicit alert for beginners illegally trying to claim a second route in 2 and 3-player games.
• You can no longer accidentally pick a card while also claiming a route.
• All routes, even those over 2 spaces long, can now be claimed using Locomotives only.
• Game was sometimes stuck when resuming a game in Pass and Play mode.
• The number of tickets displayed as done/not done in summary at game end is now correct (the actual details were already correct).
• Game was stuck when the stack of tickets was exhausted.
• Various memory leaks fixed.
• Various fixes.
Feb 02, 2012
Seller: Days of Wonder
© Days of Wonder 2011
LANGUAGES: English, French, German
REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 4.2 or later.