بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Upgrade Your Galaxy S Plus I9001 to Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Firmware
1. Connect the Galaxy S Plus to your computer.
2. Unrar the CM 10.1 firmware RAR file you have downloaded
3. Copy the CM 10.1 firmware you have extracted from the unrar file to the SD card of your phone.
4. Turn off the Galaxy S Plus.
5. Reboot the device into Recovery mode. Press Volume up + Home + Power keys simultaneously. You can flash this ROM using the stock recovery or a custom recovery app.
6. In the Recovery mode, select "wipe data/factory reset" and "wipe cache partition."
7. Then select "install zip from SD card" and "choose zip from SD card." Search for the firmware you have copied on the device.
8. Select the firmware file and install it.
9. Go back and select "reboot system now."
10. Wait for 3-5 minutes till the boot finishes. This usually happens during its first run of the ROM.
Congratulations! You have updated your Galaxy S Plus to Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean from 2.3 Gingerbread using CM 10.1
Upgrade Your Galaxy S Plus I9001 to Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Firmware [Full Guide, Video] - International Business Times