Kato Studios Capoeira
Synopsis The world’s most fashionable sport comes at last to your mobile phone,
bringing you the rhythms, the colors and the landscapes of Brazil. Capoeira is
a unique blend of fighting and dancing, the Afro-Brazilian martial art that is
rocking the world by storm. Spectacular kicks at a mind-boggling pace and with
breathtaking realism, all surrounded by the magical sights and sounds of Brazil .
To become the best “Capoeirista” in the world you must defeat your opponents with
the performance of really artistic movements. It’s like beating them up with
a combination of dance steps.Movements are smooth, attractive... beautifully dangerous.
Definitely a great fight charged with lots of“beleza” .
- A graphic jewel for your mobile : More than 125 shots make the game visually
stunning.Animations are extremely detailed and fluent.It’s something never seen before
in a Java mobile game.
- Sceneries are marvellous : An encounter might well be in the middle of the Amazon,
at the Corcovado in Rio de Janeiro, in the streets of Salvador de Bahia or before the
imposing Iguazu waterfalls.Encounters take place in the most characteristic sceneries
of Brazil .
- Music : As contagious as a samba and as energetic as a “batucada”. An ethnic touch
is given to the game through its music. Drums, flutes and percussions will keep you
moving on and on.
- Movements : Perform real Capoeira movements such as ‘martelo’, ‘meia lua’, ‘armada’,
‘queixada’, ‘au chibata’ and ‘roda parafuso’ among others. You can also make any movement
you want by pressing any combination of keys, or follow the instructions if you want to
do a special movement and see the very impressive graphics .
- Special effects : Every punch is accompanied by great sound and visual effects.
- New playing system : In Capoeira you can pick the attack you want to perform freely.
Keys will not make you jump, advace, go back or fire. The combination is what counts,
and you can make whichever one you like. - -
Playing modes : Go into a championship or play just one combat. A championship will
demand strength from you during six combats, each one of them of two rounds.You will
face six different enemies in every championship, and each time you play, enemies will change.
- Levels: There are five difficulty levels. Will you resist?